The Seven Sorrows of Our Lady
Promises of Our Lady to St. Bridget of Sweden to those who honour her every day by praying seven Hail Marys, meditating on her sorrows and entering into her grief.
- I will grant peace to their families.
- They will be enlightened about the divine Mysteries.
- I will console them in their pains and will accompany them in their work.
- I will give them as much as they ask for as long as it does not oppose the adorable will of my divine Son or the sanctification of their souls.
- I will defend them in their spiritual battles with the infernal enemy and I will protect them at every instant of their lives.
I will visibly help them at the moment of their death they will see the face of their mother.
- I have obtained this grace from my divine Son, that those who propagate this devotion to my tears and dolors will be taken directly from this earthly life to eternal happiness, since all their sins will be forgiven and my Son will be their eternal consolation and joy.